VI Sixth Form Expectations
We have a code of conduct which makes clear how we should behave in our community. It has the following aims:
- to allow all students to learn safely and securely;
- to support teaching and learning in the classroom;
- to foster respect for others, for property and the environment;
- to encourage honesty, trust, fairness, tolerance and compassion;
- to encourage and develop self-discipline and self-respect.
If students follow our Code they will be helping to create a positive and supportive learning environment in which everyone can be successful and have their achievements recognised and rewarded.
To view a full copy of the Code of Conduct please click here.