The Cheadle Baccalaureate
Cheadle Aspire has been designed to encourage and raise engagement and challenge for our YR 7 & 8 students.
* Each department has produced a number of criteria to encapsulate an exceptional learner in their subject.
* The criteria for each department can be found by clicking on the links below.
* In each subject, pupils should complete a minimum of three out of the five criteria to be awarded the Bacc in that subject.
* These tasks will need to be completed by mid-June.
* Pupils will need to have shown/discussed their evidence with teachers before this date in order to be nominated.
* To achieve the full ‘Cheadle Baccalaureate’ pupils should aim to achieve a Bacc in 4 subjects.
* Pupils who complete the Bacc in 5 subjects will have their names placed on the Honours board.
Student Aspire Log Book